CITI provides a dedicated consultant who will serve in a Chief Information Officer role, and works with you on a regular basis to provide technology advice and planning. This person builds a close relationship with your management team - listening to your needs and participating in meetings. Your CITI CIO offers solutions that address key organizational challenges.
CITI's focus is on relationships. We are your trusted advisor on technical, data, and integration matters. We work directly alongside your staff to make technology work for you. We recommend solutions that are (1) cost effective, (2) appropriate to your organization, and (3) have a direct, positive impact in helping your organization achieve its goals. We serve in a partner role to help you:
- Examine your business processes and determine the potential fit of new technologies and their value to the business.
- Seek solutions that will make your internal processes more dynamic and improve the benefit the organization receives from daily functions.
- Seek opportunities for communication that will bridge the gaps between IT- and non-IT related processes to create one integrated system.
- Work with your organization to facilitate the smooth transition from process improvement and planning to implementation support
The real value of this approach, and the key to our success in this role lies in our ability to maintain a consistent dialogue. This way you have continuous access to a range of technical resources that can respond dynamically to emerging needs, and step in to deliver value on short term projects by engaging with 3rd party vendors and service providers, and with our network infrastructure teams as needed.
CITI helps social mission organizations recognize the strategic value of Information Technology by pulling it all together into sustainable business processes that help organizations:
- Overcome operational challenges
- Integrate IT into how you achieve your mission
- Achieve measurable impact
By taking a strategic, big picture approach to technology, you and CITI will integrate your people, process, and information to creative measurable, positive impact. A key to the success of this approach is proper technology planning. We assist in (and can guide) the annual technology planning and budgeting process and throughout our involvement we provide constant evaluation and readjustment of priorities and projects in light of changes to the organization, both internal and external.Critical to the success of any project is to evaluate during, at completion, and after to gauge the effectiveness of the project and make adjustments as needed. Too often nonprofits implement technologies without a plan for how to integrate the technology with their people and processes.
CITI's staff constantly evaluate projects and on-going service to make sure we're delivering the highest quality service. Further, evaluating technology adoption within your organization means we can make recommendations about business processes, technology adoption, or change management that may be necessary to realize the greatest impact from technology decisions.