Information is crucial to the functioning of any organization. For our clients, that mission-critical information can be donor/constituent relations, hard-won data on subsidies to dirty industries, client case records, or tracking outcomes of field work. An effective data solution makes the difference between successful program work, and long evenings spent cursing a spreadsheet that's been asked to do too much.
At Community IT Innovators (CITI), our consultants bring years of experience to meeting organizations' information management needs. We specialize in using Salesforce.com as a platform for creating solutions that help you be more effective when it comes to:
- Constituent Relationship Management
- Marketing & Outreach
- Program Management
- Case Management
- Outcome Reporting
- And more…
Building on Salesforce.com means that we can create high value solutions in a fraction of the time and expense required to build similar software applications from scratch. Out of the box, Salesforce.com comes with an impression array of tools including:
- Task management
- Individual and group scheduling and calendar
- Microsoft Office and Outlook integration
- Data validation and formula wizards
- Basic and advanced search
- Data import and export, and integration with other systems
- Multi-language and multi-currency
- Over 1,000 pre-integrated 3rd party applications
- Complex approval processes
- Document management.
Starting from this firm foundation, our consultants leverage the Force.com’s powerful suite of development tools to configure fields, tables, business process workflows, user interfaces and more with “clicks, not code.” The result: you get a “just-right” information management system that’s capable of growing and evolving with your needs.